Returns and Exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations on most items.
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
Returns and exchange details
Buyer pays the return shipping (plus second shipping for exchanges). Once we receive the returned item you will be refunded the purchase price minus the original shipping charges for returns. We reserve the right to withhold refunds on returns until the item is returned to us. Items must be returned in new, unopened condition in original template packaging with all original parts.
EU Right of Withdrawal:
Buyers residing in EU countries that are subject to the Right of Withdrawal regulations have the right to return an item within 14 days of item delivery. To initiate the Right of Withdrawal on an applicable item purchased from our shop buyers must contact us directly within the 14 day period after delivery and we will provide return instructions. The buyer is responsible for paying all return shipping costs.
Return to Sender:
Any domestic or international packages marked "refused," "return to sender", "not called for", "undeliverable" etc. by the buyer or postal service upon arrival and are sent back to us (opened or unopened) are not eligible for a shipping refund, and may or may not be subject to a full or partial refund of the item unless previously agreed upon between us (babé crochet) and the buyer prior to the return. If an item is returned as "undeliverable" we can re-send the package by request. Buyer pays for new postage.
I accept most credit cards and Paypal.
Communication is extremely important to me!
Please contact me, and I will do my best to meet your needs and answer your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can refer to the following shipping policies for my store:
Processing times before shipment:
Current processing times are stated clearly in each item's description. The processing times stated do not include shipping (delivery) time.
Buyer is responsible for making sure that the shipping address is correct at time of purchase. Customer assumes responsibility for the accuracy of the shipping address, and any shipping errors that may occur as a result of an incorrect address.
DELAYED, LOST, STOLEN, OR DAMAGED PACKAGES
- babé crochet is not responsible for shipping delays or returned packages due delays at customs, or due to labor disputes or other disruptions by any domestic or international postal carrier, including Canada Post.
- If it looks as if your package might have been lost in transit please contact me.
- Buyer is responsible for having a secure area for the package to be delivered. Items that are lost or stolen after being marked "delivered" by the shipping company are the responsibility of the buyer, and not the responsibility of my shop.
- If an item is lost or stolen in transit I am happy to assist with filing a claim or communicating with the postal service.
- If an item is returned to me by the post office as "undeliverable" for any reason I can resend it to the buyer, with buyer re-purchasing new postage.
- If an item is damaged upon arrival, whether by faulty design or by rough transit please contact me immediately. Depending on the situation I will work with you to either replace, fix, exchange, or return the item, and I will help with filing shipping company’s claim.
- Royal Mail Second Class Signed for
International (but Australia and P.O. Boxes):
- Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed
Australia and P.O. Boxes:
- Royal Mail International Tracked
Once I ship your order on time as promised according to the ship-by date stated on your invoice and it is in the possession of the postal service I cannot control the delivery time of your order.
Insurance & Shipping Confirmation
All packages are shipped without added insurance. Additional fees apply.
Reminder to International buyers (outside the US)
- babé crochet and the Royal Mail are not responsible for packages that are held over or delayed in Customs.
- The buyer is responsible for any VAT/import/duty taxes or fees that may be levied upon package's arrival. Please be aware of these charges for your individual country prior to purchase. Check your country's postal website for rules before purchase. Your postal service could hold your package for VAT charges and will not release the package to you until you pay this fee.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information if you contact me directly.
Why do I Need Your Information and How I Use It?
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers: If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete: You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal and tax reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object: You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain: If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me?
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Isabelle Mounet, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
In the process of moving, so I will update my address as and when I know it!